- All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will b e delivered only after realization of cheque.
- The Company has right at any time and for any reason: (a) to cancel a tour package/tour component prior to the date of departure and if it does so, its liability shall be limited to refunding all the money paid by the Tourist, towards the tour package / tour component. (b)To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion or facility, it has advertised or published, or to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case the Company shall not be liable for any damages, additional expenses or consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
- No person, other than the Company, in writing has authority to vary, add, amplify or waive off any description, representation, terms and conditions set forth herein or in brochure of the Company, or other terms & conditions regarding tour booked by the Tourist with the Company.
- In the event of the Company exercising its right to amend or alter any tour advertised in their brochure or any other media after such tour or holidays has been booked the Tourist shall have right: (a)To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered. (b)To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the Company may offer. In neither of the above cases shall the Company be liable to the Tourist/Group for any damages, additional expenses and consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
- The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Tourist/Group: (a)Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delays, increased expenses or consequential damages by any misadventure or otherwise caused. (b)Any act, omission or default of any hotelier, carrier, travel component supplier or other person or by any servant or agent employed by the travel component supplier who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the Tourist/Group, howsoever caused. In this clause the expression “however caused” includes negligence on the part of any person.
- No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday or excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour, holiday, package/ tour component or excursion, and shall in no case include any consequential damages or additional expenses whatsoever.
- The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid for in full.
- It is the responsibility of the Tourist/Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising there from and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters. It is the responsibility of the Tourist/Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising there from and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters.
- The Cost of Ticket does not include any Insurance Premium. The Tourist/Group will have to pay any such premium at their own cost.
- All tour programmes and packages/ tour components are subject to laws, rules and regulate/Group are on tour and back. The Company will have no responsibility in respect of any condition brought about by any such laws, etc., or due to act of God.
- Any complaint by the Tourist (including complaint on behalf of passengers of the Group submitted by the Tourist) in connection with or arising out of the tour must be notified to the Company in writing within twenty one (21) days from the end of the tour. No claim or complaint made thereafter shall be entertained in any circumstances. No individual complaint of passenger of the Group shall be entertained directly and therefore same must be made only by The Tourist who is a leader of the Group.
- All claims, disputes and litigation relating to the tours arranged or co-coordinated by the Company shall be construed according to current Indian laws only and shall be subject to jurisdiction of courts in Delhi only.
- Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortage of tour days or for cancellation, postponement or re-routing of any particular scheduled transport service due to any reasons including fog. The rules in respect of cancellation charges or refund will be applicable. The tickets are issued, subject to conditions herein.
STAR CLASSIFICATION OF HOTELS
Star classification of Hotels as 5 star, 4 star and so on is provided to the Company by the supplier of the hotel travel component and the Company endeavour to validate and authenticate this information in utter good faith. The Company cannot be held liable for wrong and inaccurate information provided to the Company. Descriptions, photographs, sketches and list of amenities/facilities are also provided and this information is obtained from the supplier of the hotel travel component.
Generally one suitcase not exceeding 20 kgs. and one piece of cabin baggage not exceeding 5 kgs is permitted. But, it is always advisable to check with the specific Airlines/Overseas Tour Operator/Transporter. Allowance may vary from transporter to transporter. As is the common practice, one piece of luggage is to be with linear dimensions (Length + Height + Width) not exceeding 45 inches. The Transporter may charge extra amount for the excess baggage. Against loss or late delivery of baggage payment for the same is subject to conditions laid down by the airline/overseas tour operator/hotel. The Company will not be liable to the passenger for any case of late delivery or loss of baggage weather caused by any airlines, tour operator or hotel or by anyone else.
Numbers of meals including breakfast are always corresponding to the number of nights booked by the Tourist in the hotel. Hotels do not provide breakfast on the day of arrival. The Company reserves the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. The meals are preset and choice of menu is not available.
Packages: Wherever transportation is provided on basis of Seat in Coach (SIC) same is on sharing basis.
Sightseeing Tours: Transportation is provided on the basis of Seat in Coach (SIC) same is on sharing basis or Private vehicle basis depending upon the tour/tour option booked.
Airport Transfer: Transportation is provided on the basis of Seat in Coach (SIC) same is on sharing basis or Private vehicle basis depending upon the transfer/transfer option booked.
The Company suggests the Tourist/Group to carry holiday spending money partly in currency, partly in traveler cheques. It is advisable to arrange the same at least a week before departure. Traveler cheques are safest way to carry money as they are easily cashed for a small service charge and can be replaced, if they are stolen or lost. The Company will not be responsible for any loss of exchange / Currency.
MODE / FORM OF PAYMENT
The payment of entire package has to be settled before the scheduled delivery date in Cash / Draft / P.O. / Cheque. The foreign Currency availed of by of BTQ / LERMS by the Tourist/Group for the purpose of the tour, is part of the tour package. Hence, part of such foreign currency as shown on the Hotel Voucher should be handed over to the overseas tour operator / travel component supplier immediately on reaching the destination. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of arrangements / services by the tour operator / travel component supplier or any other action which the overseas tour operator / travel component supplieri may deem fit as per the circumstances of the case.
The Company is acting as booking agent for the overseas tour operator / travel component supplier and is travel agent only. The information given in the brochure is as accurate as the Company can make it. The Company’s brochure descriptions are of amenities normally available. However, circumstances can change due to events beyond the control of the Company. Major roadwork, etc., may necessitate route changes. Where the Company knows of these sufficiently in advance, the Company will notify the Tourist/Group. Route changes could also be necessitated due to natural calamities. The Company does not control or operate any Airline, neither do the Company owns or controls any shipping company, coach or coach company, Hotel, transport and other facility or service ingredients, travel component in tour package/ tour component availed by the Tourist/Group. Since the Company only selects and co-ordinates travel component, the Company shall not be liable for any injury, death, loss, deficiency in service or damage, if any, caused by any act or omission of the management or employees or any independent contractor of any airlines, shipping company etc.
DECLARATION FOR FOREIGN EXCHANGE
Declaration for Basic Travel Quota (BTQ)
I declare that the information given above by me are true and correct to my knowledge. I declare that the exchange applied for together with the exchange already availed does not exceed $10,000/- in this financial year. I further confirm, that I am a Resident Indian Citizen and intent to return to India. I further undertake that the transaction is not designed to contravene or evade the provisions of the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (42 of 1999) or any of the Rules/ Notifications/ Directions issued under the Act.
Declaration for Business Travel (BT) Liberalized Exchange Rate Management System (LERMS)
It is certified that the expense for the above trip are being met by the company/ firm. We undertake that the foreign exchange withdrawn will be used for the purpose stated above. We further undertake that the transaction is not design to contravene or evade that provisions of the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 or any of the Rules/ Notifications/ Directions issued under the Act.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Cancellation of bookings and cancellation policy differs for each product or service. When you make a booking, kindly view terms & conditions of each product or service, which reflects the cancellation, refund with booking terms & conditions. You can cancel the purchased product by calling our team. Cancellation of your request may require a minimum processing time, subject to specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service booked & purchased.
There may be a full cancellation penalty on the products or services booked and purchased, which are non-utilized or cancelled after the cancellation deadline mentioned in the terms and conditions, while making the purchase.
You agree to bear the full cost of any booking, cancellation and administration fees for any products or services booked but not utilized for any reason. In some cases, Swadeshi Tours Pvt. Ltd. may charge cancellation or amendment fees in addition to those imposed by travel service providers.
‘Swadeshi Tours Pvt. Ltd.’ reserves the right to decline any booking or purchase for any reason and shall not be held liable for any resulting claims of losses, damages or compensation. In such an event, Swadeshi Tours Pvt. Ltd. shall refund to you all unutilized money collected from you for that purchase.
For bookings and purchases, which have already been paid by you, when cancelled, refunds will be made (based on the refund policy, mentioned in terms and conditions, while making the booking or at the time of purchase). For air ticket, it may take between 30-45 working days and for the hotels it may take between 10-15 working days for the amount to get credited into your account. Refund policies may vary for every product and service.
- Date of booking to 30 days before check in the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
- 30 to 15 days before check in the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
- 15 to 7 days before check in the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
- Less than 7 days before check in Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No refunds shall be given in case of any cancellations due to natural calamities.
- Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels and Airlines. In Peaks seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- The preceding refund timeline is a guide for your reference only and shall not be binding upon Swadeshi Tours Pvt. Ltd.
Swadeshi Tours Pvt. Ltd will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
Products & Services
Products & service statements on this website are for general descriptive purposes only and not all the products or services are available in every state or country. You can send us an inquiry by clicking our contact us or send query section, we will provide you with the details regarding terms & conditions, exclusions, products and services applicable to you. Please note the products and services that can be booked and purchased.
1- Hotels – When you make a hotel booking with us, kindly go through the fact sheet with the terms and conditions carefully to ensure the amenities present in the hotel or the category of the hotel is as per your requirement. ‘Swadeshi Tours Pvt. Ltd’ keeps updating the fact sheets with the terms and conditions of the hotels; however, it is dependent on the hotel to provide us with the updated information. Renovation of hotels is normally undertaken at the sole discretion of hotels and not necessarily is informed to us. In case of any disputes, Swadeshi Tours Pvt. Ltd. shall not be held liable for any disruption in information.
2- Sightseeing Tours – There is a choice of seat in coach (SIC) sightseeing and private sightseeing tours. Seat in coach tours / transfers may have a waiting time at the airport / hotels. Seat in coach tours is as per the fixed timings and does not allow you to stop at any site of interest to you, which are not a part of the program, as seat in coach tours are fixed with a schedule. You have to make a choice according to your requirement and budget. Entrance fees at the monuments or places of interest are not included in the sightseeing tours unless and until specified.
3- Airlines – There is a choice to book low cost airlines and full service airline options. Low cost airlines do not have all the services on board in the flight, so kindly choose the airlines carefully and please read the terms & conditions/cancellation policy before making any purchase of the airline ticket. There are paper tickets/e-tickets that will be issued to you and both are valid to travel by the airlines. With e-tickets, there is a mandatory requirement of the original identity photo card for you to carry and show at the check-in counter of the airport. ‘Swadeshi Tours Pvt. Ltd.’ is only an intermediary party and hence takes no responsibility in case of any delay, change in route or cancellation of the flight due to any reasons.
4- Holidays – Kindly read the terms & conditions with the inclusions, package itinerary and other details before making any purchase of the holiday packages. In case if the package is not as per your requirement or suits your needs, we can also customize the same for you. Kindly click on the send query of the website with all the details like hotel category, no. of nights, no. of Pax, destinations would like to visit, etc. and our care team will get back to you with the package.
5- Car Rental (Self Drive Or Chauffeur Drive) – Please read the terms & conditions before making any purchase of this service. ‘Swadeshi Tours Pvt. Ltd’ takes no responsibility in case of any breakdown of the car or the quality of the car is not up to the level and delays due to bad traffic conditions, any penalty due to speed by the driver or by yourself, etc.
6- Travel Insurance – Swadeshi Tours Pvt. Ltd strongly recommends insurance cover and safety for all the traveler/s travelling domestically or outside the country. Traveler/s can purchase the travel insurance by calling our team. Please read the terms and conditions given by the insurance provider before issuing the same. ‘Swadeshi Tours Pvt. Ltd’ takes no responsibility and liability on the claims and disputes whatsoever as mentioned by the insurance provider.
Third Party Travel Service Providers
You may be bound by the terms and conditions imposed by the travel service providers for whom ‘Swadeshi Tours Pvt. Ltd ’ acts as an agent, including conditions of carriage, refund and cancellation policies of airlines, cruise lines, car rental companies, hotels, vacation rentals, etc.
Passport, Visa & Health Requirement
It is a mandatory requirement for most of the countries; foreign nationals coming into the country must hold a passport with a validity of minimum 06 months. Visa and health regulations are different from country to country. It is the sole responsibility of an individual traveler to ensure the submission of complete documentation and medical requirements to the country embassy/consulate they are visiting. ‘Swadeshi Tours Pvt. Ltd ’ takes no responsibility in any rejections or declining of the visa issuance due to any reasons.
‘Swadeshi Tours Pvt. Ltd ’ reserves the right to decline any booking or purchase for any reason and shall not be liable for any resulting claims for losses, damages or compensation. In such an event, Swadeshi Tours Pvt. Ltd shall refund to you all the unutilized payment collected after deducting the booking fee/administration charge/cancellation charges (if applicable) for that purchase.
All disputes pertaining to the tour and travel conducted by the company and any claim arising there – under shall be subjected to Delhi jurisdiction only.
For answers to your questions, you can write to us at: email@example.com