- Economy Class Airfare
- Airport Taxes
- Daily Breakfast
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Non Ac Tavera.
- 02 Night in Srinagar at Hotel Lankar Resort
- 01 night in Srinagar at Houseboat
- 01 nights in Pahalgam at Hotel Highlands/Paristaan Resorts
- 01 night in Gulmarg at Hotel Alpine Ridge
- Accommodation on Breakfast and Lunch and Dinner
- Sightseeing of Mughal Gardens
- Shikara ride on Dal lake upto 1 hr
- Day trip to Sonmarg
- Entry fees of Mughal Gardens
- Pick up & Drop at Srinagar
- Above rates are net & Non-commissionable
- Above rates include all taxes
- Any increase in the airfare.
- Train Tickets
- Tips to waiters/ drivers/any other person
- Monument fees at all places.
- Aru Chandanwari and Betaab valley Trip at Pahalgam. (Payment direct to union Taxi at Pahalgam
- Thajwas Glacier Trip at Sonmarg. . (It is done by Union Taxi at Sonmarg or by pony ride and is on direct payment basis.
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Itinerary shall be changed upon the availably of Hotels/House Boat
- All personal nature like video camera, tip, table drink, etc. and any other
Day 1 : SRINAGAR ARRIVAL
In the morning, board your flight to Srinagar. Guests can purchase in-flight meals on direct payment. On arrival, you will be welcomed by a representative (Outside the airport) who will transfer you to Jetty at Boulevard road. Upon arrival at the Jetty, transfer to house boat and check in. Enjoy the lunch on house boat.
Day 2 : SRINAGAR – GULMARG (52 KMS | 2-3 HOURS)
After breakfast, check out from house boat at Srinagar and proceed to Gulmarg. Gulmarg is located at an average elevation of 2,690 m (8,825 ft). Spend the day witnessing the picturesque locales like the Golf Course (Golf kit and caddy charges optional & extra). Also take exhilarating cable car ride to Khilanmarg Snow Point (Lunch will be served at Gulmarg Hotel. Enjoy dinner and have a comfortable overnight stay
Day 3 : GULMARG – PAHALGAM (152 KMS | 5-6 HOURS)
After breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed to Pahalgam. Pahalgam is in Anantnag District. It is popular tourist destination, and every year, many tourists visit to Pahalgam. Pahalgam is located at. It an average elevation of 8989 feet. The town of Pahalgam (Village of Shepherds) offers breathtaking views. One can just relax in the hotels or enjoy water rafting etc. Pahalgam is also the entry point famous for Amarnath Cave, a holy site for Hindus. On the way visit to Avantipur Ruins – the 1100 year old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Check in at the hotel followed by hot lunch. In the evening get a transfer to main market at 4.30 PM and drop to hotel at 6.30 PM from market. Spend rest of the evening at leisure. Enjoy dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: PAHALGAM – SRINAGAR (96 KMS | 3 HOURS)
After breakfast, check out of the hotel in Pahalgam and proceed to Srinagar. On arrival, begin your excursion to Shankaracharya Hill Temple and Grand Mughal Gardens (Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh & Shalimar Bagh). Lunch will be served at your hotel in Srinagar. Enjoy dinner and a comfortable overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 5: SRINAGAR (EXCURSION TO SONMARG) BY SURFACE (82 KMS | 3 HOURS ONE WAY)
After breakfast, embark on an excursion to Sonmarg, which is situated at a height of 2740 meters (82 kms | 3 hours one way). Have lunch at the local restaurant. Return to Srinagar after your excursion. In the evening, enjoy dinner and a comfortable overnight night stay at your hotel.
Day 6: SRINAGAR (EXCURSION TO SONMARG) BY SURFACE (82 KMS | 3 HOURS ONE WAY)
After buffet breakfast you will be transferred to Srinagar airport to board flight for respective Hub. Due to the extremely strict security measures at the airport during peak season, Guests are requested to leave for the airport at least 4 hours prior to departure. We are forced to enforce this rule as there are 4 security barriers to pass before reaching the airport and there are regular traffic jams for a couple of kilometres outside the airport.